Global 7 Series 7107 Advantage CMM
Kizan Precision Engineering has invested in the Global Advantage Silver Edition CMM that provides the combined performance of accuracy and speed which in turn benefits the customers in cost savings.
The Advantage model also includes the highest performance drives of all Global Silver Edition designs, bringing its top acceleration to 4.3 m/s2, for maximum measuring throughput.
- ACCURACY: MPEE = from 1.4 + L/333 μm
- 0.5 µm positioning repeatability at 100mm
- Measuring Range 700mm (27.56") x 1000mm (39.37") x 660mm (25.98").
- Maximum 3D Speed 866mm/second or 34.1 inches/second
- Maximum 3DAcceleration 4300mm/second squared or 169 inches/second squared
- Patented TRICISION design with triangular cross section: provides optimum stiff-to-mass ratio for unquestioned precision and stability
- High-rigidity large-section Z spindle optimizes the use of extended probing.
- One-piece table construction. Patented dovetail guide ways are precision-machined in granite to improve accuracy and repeatability.
- Continuous axis motion interpolation and true 3D vector capability integrates axes movement (the FLY mode) increasing machine throughput up to 40%.
4000 E. Leaverton Court,
Anaheim, CA 92807
Tel: (714) 374-3690
Mon - Fri: 7am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 5pm